Bhoos Games brings you Snadder - Snakes and Ladders with a new and interesting twist. Snake and Ladder is a game that is played by family and friends in a closed setting. Our prime goal is to connect people over games they love, but this time in a form of challenge.
In Snadder, you have to solve the map using the minimum number of dice rolls. Every midnight, a new map unfolds. Each new map presents a unique set of challenges, requiring players to think creatively and strategically.
Everyone solves the same map on any given day, so you can also challenge your friends too. You can brag about your achievements on your preferred social media platform for your friends, family, and followers to see.
Whether you're a seasoned snadder pro or a newbie to the game, Snadder is guaranteed to bring out your competitive spirit and provide hours of entertainment. So gather your friends and family, roll the dice, and let the snadder fun begin!
What’s so unique about Snadder?
It is nothing like the classic version, we removed the randomness out of it and added a mathematical and strategical puzzle. It gives you a limited number of dice and you need to solve with the least number of dice. Are you ready to be part of this challenge daily? Play Now
- Understand the game first
- Plan your moves
- Climb ladders cautiously
- Snakes are not always your enemy
- Keep an eye on your dice usage
- Don't be afraid to take risks
- Stay aware of your surroundings
- Practice makes one perfect
How to play
Solve the puzzle with the least number of dice.
- You start at position '0', outside of the game board.
- Use the dices to guide the puck to the final tile, but watch out - each dice face has a limited number of uses!
- Ladders take you up and snakes take you down.
- After one use of a snake or a ladder, they disappear, so make each move count!
Let this serve as a daily fun and challenging brain teaser.