Amongst all the card games played in the South Asian region, Call Break and Marriage are by default the most popular ones.
Marriage is about observing the cards and placing them into correct formation faster than other players would help you ace the game.
Grabbing snacks and three decks of cards with a group of friends is all; the game marriage is about.
- Be aware of all the rules that the Marriage game follows.
- Spot the trend of the game
- Keep a close eye on the opponent's moves.
- Know when to end the game.
- Figure out the sterling/maal by the moves of a player who have seen the maal.
- Try to make the game less predictable.